THE MASTERPIECIES OF THE FLORENTINE GENIUS SEEN THROUGH HIS EYES.
In the cultural core of Milan and at a few steps from the “Duomo” Cathedral and the “Alla Scala” Theatre, Armani Hotel Milano celebrates the 500th anniversary from the death of the universal genius, Leonardo Da Vinci.
Milanese by adoption, he reaches the court of the Duke of Milan - Ludovico Sforza - in order to give life to the famous fresco of the Last Supper in the Church “Santa Maria delle Grazie” in 1495.
Armani Hotel Milano offers the exclusive opportunity to be part of a street tour which, through the eyes and the voice of the Italian painter, engineer and sculptor, will show you his Milan with extraordinary contents plunged in virtual reality.
A real journey through time. A private guide will walk you to the main places of Da Vinci’s stay in Milan and will make you dive in the 1500 Milanese city in interactive mode, thanks to a special virtual reality viewer.
The package includes:
• Accommodation in one of our elegant suites with complimentary minibar (alcoholic drinks excluded).
• American breakfast served in the elegant frame of the Armani/Ristorante and its breathtaking view.
• 1 hour and a half itinerary with private guide and collection and drop-off at the Hotel. The tour begins with an introductory narration of the “Milan of Leonardo” in Piazza della Scala. It then reaches Piazza Duomo, Palazzo Reale and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana with extraordinary contents plunged in Virtual Reality.
• Aperitif at the Armani/Bamboo Bar inspired by a drink originally created by Da Vinci himself in 1517, known as “drink of the genius” which can be tasted in total relax, wearing the viewers and admiring the Last Supper together with the lights of Milan from above.
• Late check-out guaranteed until 02:00 pm local time.
Terms & Conditions:
The package is subject to availability at the moment of the reservation and the offer cannot be combined with other promotions. The rate does not include the city tax of Milan of € 5,00 per day per person (for adults who are 18 years old or more).
Reservations have to be confirmed 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
Rates are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights.
Starting from € 1.800,00 VAT excluded
For information and reservations, please contact: +39 02 8883 8381 | firstname.lastname@example.org