Coronavirus is changing everyone’s behavior and I hope during this time you and your families are safe and well.
Since we understand that health and safety are the greatest concern for our guests and staff, I wanted you to know that Armani Hotel Milano has strengthened prevention and safety procedures.
To ensure that all our sanitation processes were implemented to the highest protocol, I am extremely proud to announce that Armani Hotel Milano will be the first hotel in Northern Italy to partner with Bureau Veritas Group, a world leader in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Armani Hotel Milano has adopted the Covid-19 emergency management security protocol that guarantees the adoption of all precautionary and protective measures to reserve its guests a stay in line with the standards imposed by the current situation.
Guests staying at Armani Hotel Milano can now be assured of the highest hygiene standards and that additional security measures have been added to our procedures.
Here are a few examples of what has changed.
- All hotel rooms will be sanitized and disinfected and after each guest departure housekeeping staff will clean and fully aerate your room each day
- All “high contact” areas will be treated daily with additional, professionally certified products effective against Covid-19
- Touchless experiences across check-in, checkout and in our Armani Bamboo/Bar will be offered
- Armani/SPA will reopen and operate in line with the health and safety guidelines issued by the authorities, except the relaxation area and the sauna
- Sensor-based sanitizing stations and information signage have been installed across the hotel to keep everyone updated on the most current information
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures will be applied to our staff fully trained and back of house areas
I wish you the best of health and please stay safe.
Armani Hotel Milano
DOWNLOAD THE FULL DOCUMENT